Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Announcements: 3rd Sunday of Easter

Dear Holy Rosary Parishioners, here are a few announcements:

First, here is a picture of Mount Washington, which I took April 21, 2009, from Sisters, Oregon. Mount Washington is part of the Cascade Mountain Range.


Communion Service: Thank you Aileen for offering the communion service last Sunday as I am in Central Oregon (Bend and Redmond) visiting family and friends.

Thank you: Thanx to Angie V. for picking up my mail while I am away and to Pat D. for checking on Holy Rosary.

Youth to offer community Service: Needed: If you know anyone in the community who need work done at their homes, please let me know. There will be ten youth visiting Dillingham July 5th through July10. I was hoping to keep them busy doing community service work for a day at various people’s homes.

Gospel: Our Catholic Tradition is very rich. We have protected and carried forth this tradition over 2000 years. The phrase in out Creed, “One Holy and Apostolic Church,” is about passing our rich tradition on from generation to generation.

Below are a few more pictures I took today in Central Oregon.

Have a fantastic week and see you Sunday…Fr. Scott

Dan, my brother-in-law who visited Holy Rosary last year and finished our roof, holds up a Juniper Wood Bird house we got for my mom's birthday.



Trevin, my nephew, stands on a post on our walk to the play ground. We stopped at the store afterward to pick up his favorite candy...Nerds.



Here is a picture of Smith Rock near Redmond, Oregon. This is where the movie the Postman was filmed.



My sister Brenda, who also visited Dillingham, waters some flowers on her two and a half acres near Redmond.


Here is a view from my retirement property in Powell Butte, Oregon. It is a picture of the three sisters, Faith, Hope, and Charity.


The Baker Diocese is moving their chancery to Powell Butte, Oregon, near my property. Here is a picture of the construction site. Views of the Cascade Mountain range are FANTASTIC from the property.


Roman is the newest arrival to our family.

No comments: