Monday, November 22, 2010

Announcements: 1st Sunday of Advent Year A

Dear Holy Rosary Parishioners, here are a few announcements:

Christmas Eve Mass: Time for the Christmas eve Mass will be 7:30 PM, Friday, 24 December.

Thank you: Once again severe conditions kept me from Mass in Dillingham this Sunday. Freezing rain closed down the runway in Dillingham and also the flying. Thank you Aileen for your second week in a row of offering a communion service. By the way, I changed the Mass time in King Salmon to Saturday at noon, which will hopefully allow me to have a better batting average in Dillingham.

Nativity Narrative: Bernina is working on a narrative for the children. Please contact her if your child would like to be involved in the play during Mass Christmas Eve.

Around the Mission: I was able to fly to Togiak, New Stuyahok, and Clarks Point this week. I took Penair to King Salmon because the weather was IFR when I left.

Happy Thanksgiving: I pray all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I will be in Bend, Oregon eating turkey with my family this week. Currently I am stuck in Seattle in, GET THIS, a snow storm!!!

Have a great week and don’t forget to check our our website, www.holyrosaryalaska.org...Fr. Scott

No comments: